HOUSE OF HAIR HOSTESS
You are creative, looking to up level your skills and want to be part of a team.
Hairdressing right now within a salon is extremely rewarding.
Why wait till this current situation is over, make the decision now!
Join my team I will help you become the best that you can be.
Colour correction is the future find your niche join House of Hair Hostess.
Front of house
If you are looking for your next step in your career and you can say to the list below!
• Manage the Reception
• Deliver the professional greeting of clients and visitors, to the highest standards
• Monitor and review the day to day running and management of working systems
• Implement dynamic operational working procedures.
• Develop strong communication and line reporting procedures to guide service implementation making improvements or changes where required
• Implement safe working practices to ensure safety of salon clients and visitors
• Lead monthly management report meetings with the FAY the salon owner and build strong relationships with key team members
• Strong detail analysis of service delivery and identify continuous improvements
• Introduce systems for analysis of service delivery i.e. mystery shoppers or social media marketing ideas
• Monitor the team’s performance promoting achievements and identifying weaker areas for improvement
We all love to be part of a team!
Skills/Qualifications are always a sign of dedication but can you’ listen’ to what your client wants and needs?
Can you analyse information, is your attention to detail and customer focus one of your major attributes?
Client Relationships are super important as colour correction specialists, you need to be able to get your client ‘onboard’ for the journey.
Being confident, professional, with fantastic verbal communication skills will get you the job its not all about the paperwork!
Come and join my team learn to be the best in our field at House of Hair Hostess
join the house
For your free £10 OFF colour services voucher